The LM339/LM339A, LM239A, LM2901 consist of four independent voltage comparators designed to operate from single power supply over a wide voltage range.
LM239, LM2901, LM339 Features
- Single or Dual Supply Operation
- Wide Range of Supply Voltage
- LM2901, LM339/LM339A, LM239A: 2 ~ 36V (or ±1 ~ ±18V)
- Low Supply Current Drain 800μA Typ.
- Open Collector Outputs for Wired and Connectors
- Low Input Bias Current 25nA Typ.
- Low Input Offset Current ±2.3nA Typ.
- Low Input Offset Voltage ±1.4mV Typ.
- Input Common Mode Voltage Range Includes Ground.
- Low Output Saturation Voltage
- Output Compatible With TTL, DTL and MOS Logic System