TL082 is a Wide Bandwidth Dual JFET Input Operational Amplifier.
TL 082 General Description
These devices are low cost, high speed, dual JFET input operational amplifiers with an internally trimmed input offset voltage (BI-FET II™ technology). They require low supply current yet maintain a large gain bandwidth product and fast slew rate. In addition, well matched high voltage JFET input devices provide very low input bias and offset currents.
The TL082 is pin compatible with the standard LM1558 allowing designers to immediately upgrade the overall performance of existing LM1558 and most LM358 designs.
– Internally trimmed offset voltage: 15 mV
– Low input bias current: 50 pA
– Low input noise voltage: 16nV/ÖHz
– Low input noise current: 0.01 pA/ÖHz
– Wide gain bandwidth: 4 MHz
– High slew rate: 13 V/μs
– Low supply current: 3.6 mA
– High input impedance: 1012W
– Low total harmonic distortion: £0.02%
– Low 1/f noise corner: 50 Hz
– Fast settling time to 0.01%: 2 μs