Complete LM358 datasheet specifications.
The LM358 series consists of two independent, high gain, internally frequency compensated operational amplifiers which were designed specifically to operate from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages. Operation from split power supplies is also possible and the low power supply current drain is independent of the magnitude of the power supply voltage.
The LM358 and LM2904 are available in a chip sized package (8-Bump micro SMD) using National’s micro SMD package technology.
LM358 pdf datasheet download
LM358 pin diagram
- Available in 8-Bump micro SMD chip sized package, (See AN-1112)
- Internally frequency compensated for unity gain
- Large dc voltage gain: 100 dB
- Wide bandwidth (unity gain): 1 MHz (temperature compensated)
- Wide power supply range:
— Single supply: 3V to 32V
— or dual supplies: ±1.5V to ±16V
- Very low supply current drain (500 μA)—essentially independent of supply voltage
- Low input offset voltage: 2 mV
- Input common-mode voltage range includes ground
- Differential input voltage range equal to the power supply voltage
- Large output voltage swing