LA4440 is a two channel audio power amplifier IC with inbuilt in dual channels enables it for stereo and bridge amplifier applications. In dual mode it gives 6 W per channel and in bridge mode 19 W output.
It has good ripple rejection of 46dB, small residual noise, built in over voltage and surge voltage protection etc. ideal feature of the IC is its pin-to-pin protection. Here LA4440 is wired in Stereo configuration using both inputs and outputs.
Features of LA4440
- Built in two channels to use as Mono and Stereo
- Dual mode 6W x 2 and Bridge mode 19W
- 46 dB Ripple rejection
- 18V Max. Power handling and 12V typical
- Good channel separation and low distortion
- Built in Audio Muting function and Pin-to-Pin protection
- Surge protection circuitry
Schematic of the LA4440 Stereo Amplifier Circuit
Assembled LA4440 Amplifier