These devices consist of four independent, high gain frequency-compensated Norton operational amplifiers that were designed specifically to operate from a single supply over a wide range of voltages. Operation from split supplies is also possible. The low supply current drain is essentially independent of the magnitude of the supply voltage. These devices provide wide bandwidth and large output voltage swing.
– Wide Range of Supply Voltages, Single or Dual Supplies
– Wide Bandwidth
– Large Output Voltage Swing
– Output Short-Circuit Protection
– Internal Frequency Compensation
– Low Input Bias Current
– Designed to Be Interchangeable With National Semiconductor LM2900 and LM3900, Respectively